Got to meet Aldrine and Kalei Gamiao!!

ItsAMeCasey

Reaction score
And they're even cooler in person! Seriously. They're so humble and seemed so grateful. It really made my day when they actually took the time to talk story with me. I even got to jam Europa with Aldrine! And I got to play Kalei Gamiao's song on his ukulele for him!! It couldn't have been a better day. I also met other Ukulele Underground members and we had a nice little jam sesh.

I also got Jake Shimabukuro's signature on my Case! So awesome!!!! And I got to meet Ryan Imamura, though he looks so much older now than he does in his youtube videos haha!!

At the Ukulele Festival today, right?

Aww I'm so jealous, that's awesome! Good for you :)

Kalei's Kamaka looked and sounded fantastic! And yup this was at the uke festival today :D

Hey man, it's Jason from the Ukulele Festival. That was really cool the we got to meet them, well I guess for me just to meet Aldrine, as I had already met Kalei (He's a friend of my cousins). But they are very humble and it was really cool to meet with them and jam!! They're both incredible musicians, and it was definitely an experience to remember! I got the autographs of Jake, Kalei, Aldrine and Ryan Imamura on my case too!

Last edited:
Top Bottom