For Sale: Lanikai SM-T Spalted Mango <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYG010

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have some bad news (for me) I have run into an emergency where I cracked the screen on my smartphone that I use to monitor servers at work, and now have to buy a replacement at full retail price (costing me over 500 dollars). Due to bills and other expenses (the great situations of being a college student) I am forced to sell my brand new (less than 2 week old) Uke. After finally finding THE ONE I am now forced to sell it and hault my uke playing for a little bit.

Look at my photo album for photos! There is also a huge thread on it if your search!

Anyway I'm selling it for $350 with 5 packages of extra D'Addrio strings (currently it is NylGut) I haven't even played for more than 5 hours! I'll also include the planet waves humidifier. I'll check PM's daily.

img6946copy340.jpg

img6940copy340.jpg

Aloha NYG010,
Hey man, sad for the bad luck..if it is the "one" hold on to it...."the one" just don't come around that often...sorry to hear of the broken phone...if it was me, forget the phone....
I guess you gotta do what you have to do...shoots...I feel your pain man... MM Stan

Because the grain pattern may be a big part of a decision to buy ukes made of spalted mango, you might want to make it more clear in your initial post the photos you posted are not of the actual ukulele you're selling but are stock photos. It would probably be a good idea to just replace them with the photos of the ukulele you're actually selling, so that a buyer isn't surpised (and possbly annoyed) that the grain on the ukulele he or she receives from you is not the same as the grain in the photos in your listing.

Because the grain pattern may be a big part of a decision to buy ukes made of spalted mango, you might want to make it more clear in your initial post the photos you posted are not of the actual ukulele you're selling but are stock photos. It would probably be a good idea to just replace them with the photos of the ukulele you're actually selling, so that a buyer isn't surpised (and possbly annoyed) that the grain on the ukulele he or she receives from you is not the same as the grain in the photos in your listing.

If you read my post it says I have photos of my actual uke in my albums. Many people have already contacted me and I think they get it :). Thanks for the input!

Wow, it's a shame you have to sell your baby so fast after you got it. Bummer, man.

Hopefully you'll get your finances sorted soon and you won't have to go through this again.

Wow, it's a shame you have to sell your baby so fast after you got it. Bummer, man.

Hopefully you'll get your finances sorted soon and you won't have to go through this again.

You have no idea how bad I'm hurting man. There is just no other way for me to pull extra cash out of anywhere! My car even needs repairs! Its such a sweet uke and I'm going to really miss all of you here at the forum, I really appreciated all your guys helps. Hopefully I'll be back on my feet soon!

Aloha NYG010,
Hey man, sad for the bad luck..if it is the "one" hold on to it...."the one" just don't come around that often...sorry to hear of the broken phone...if it was me, forget the phone....
I guess you gotta do what you have to do...shoots...I feel your pain man... MM Stan
Unfortunately the phone is basically my main framework source for work. And thats not my only expense! :( I should be back shortly, hopefully? Sad to see her go! Thank you for all your prevoious help mm stan! will miss you guys!

Sold to the lucky man, AbelUke! Enjoy my precious baby! Treat her well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom