Martin "Felix II" Limited Edition 3/4 Size Guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
SOLD

I am selling my little Martin 3/4 size "Felix II" limited edition guitar. Serial number is MA 40761. It is #88 of 625 made. It is signed on the inside by CF Martin IV and Don Oriolo, son of Joe Oriolo who was closely associated with the creator of Felix, Otto Mesmer. I assume he now owns the rights to "Felix". Here is a link to Elderly Music where there are much better photos of the instrument than the one in this posting:

http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/FELIX2.htm

I bought this new about 5 - 6 years ago and have hardly played it. It is in excellent condition and has no issues of any kind. Playability is excellent and it sounds great. It needs a new set of strings as it has been in the case for a long, long time.

Includes the original Martin Felix embroidered padded gig bag and the original "case candy" Felix comic book and Felix guitar pick in mint condition.

I am asking $300. and I will pay shipping within CONUS. I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

Attachments

• 100_3192.jpg
    100_3192.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 100_3189.jpg
    100_3189.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_3194.jpg
    100_3194.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_3196.jpg
    100_3196.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_3198.jpg
    100_3198.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I send a private message!

I have the earlier version of this Felix guitar, and I have to say, they are suprisingly responsive little instruments, especially considering they are essentially made of formica (excuse me, "High Pressure Laminate"). Add in the cool Felix graphics and the remarkably reasonable price, and I think everyone should have one!

That is really cute! You have cool stuff.
–Lori

I have the earlier version of this Felix guitar, and I have to say, they are suprisingly responsive little instruments, especially considering they are essentially made of formica (excuse me, "High Pressure Laminate"). Add in the cool Felix graphics and the remarkably reasonable price, and I think everyone should have one!

If I could have found an original "Felix", I'd probably keep this one...!!!

How does it sound? What is it's length? You are tempting me again :rolleyes: I don't have room for more ukes, but if it was a good little guitar, well, I am still searching for the perfect one.

–Lori

Not only you Lori....I'm drooling here too...sounds like a nice deal....I too am wondering if it has a warm balanced
tone like the martins are known for....

How does it sound? What is it's length? You are tempting me again :rolleyes: I don't have room for more ukes, but if it was a good little guitar, well, I am still searching for the perfect one.

–Lori

Hi Lori,

I think it is sold...I received a PM and have replied to it. It sounds very nice for a 3/4 size guitar. The action is low, no buzzes, no issues of any nature. It is in as new condition. I have several other small bodied guitars or I wouldn't sell this one. The scale length is 23".

Hi Lori,

I think it is sold...I received a PM and have replied to it. It sounds very nice for a 3/4 size guitar. The action is low, no buzzes, no issues of any nature. It is in as new condition. I have several other small bodied guitars or I wouldn't sell this one. The scale length is 23".
Thank goodness the temptation has been removed. What is your favorite small bodied guitar?
–Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom