Aloha from the Netherlands

Sven-Uke

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Sven, I've started playing the ukulele yesterday. I am now the proud owner of a Oscar Schmidt Concert Ukelele OU2 (I think).

With some guitar and bass background, I was used to ukulele chords quite fast. With the help of the internets I hope to learn lots of songs and techniques.

Most sites mention Ukulele Underground, so naturally I ended up here.

happy strumming!

Last edited:
Welkom Sven,

I lived 11 years in Holland, and that is where I got my first ukes. hope you have a great learning experience with the instrument? May I ask what got you interested in ukulele?

Welcome glad you joined us. Here's a great way to learn chords...has helped many of us:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/QB7udDJq/Free_Booklet_.html
Hi PhilUSAFRet,

For some reason I cannot access this site from work. I'm will try it from home later.
Thanks for the tip.

Welkom Sven,

I lived 11 years in Holland, and that is where I got my first ukes. hope you have a great learning experience with the instrument? May I ask what got you interested in ukulele?
Hi Diego,

I was actually looking for a travel guitar, but I could not find one small enough.
That route took me to the ukelele. After searching the internet for more information I got hooked by the beauty of the instrument.
Now that I hold it in my hands, I can not put it down. It is so much fun.

Last edited:
Aloha Sven,
Welcome to the UU and our forums..and the ukulele...Have fun and enjoy..I have a Oscar Schmidt OU2 concert.....google Musicteacher2010 and Paxukulele for awesome ukulele video tutorials and
Dr Uke for songs, chords and instructions..Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Top Bottom