I Need "Tetnical" Help

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
I've sold a lot of instruments here in the UU Marketplace. Each time you post one for sale, you usually upload photos of the instrument. I have way too many photos of instruments I no longer own in my UU photot library.

I need a brain surgeon to give me some "tetnical" help in deleting the many photos I have uploaded into my UU photo library. I can't figure out how to get rid of them.

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks folks...!!!

Try selecting "My Profile" upper right of the screen. Then on the left side you should have "albums". Select the album you want to delete pictures from. Then select "Edit pictures" in upper right. This should show each picture in the album and there will be a delete button on the left side of each picture.

Hope that helps.

Try selecting "My Profile" upper right of the screen. Then on the left side you should have "albums". Select the album you want to delete pictures from. Then select "Edit pictures" in upper right. This should show each picture in the album and there will be a delete button on the left side of each picture.

Hope that helps.

Thanks olgoat52 but there are no albums in My Profile. I am still puzzled...???

In the bar below the Forum and What's New buttons, access Community > Albums and go from there. Select which album and edit as required.

I know what you're talking about. It is when you add attachments to thread posts using the Go Advanced button, and then upload the photos. I don't see a way to delete those either.

–Lori

I know what you're talking about. It is when you add attachments to thread posts using the Go Advanced button, and then upload the photos. I don't see a way to delete those either.

–Lori

I was able to delete "some" of them by going to Settings>Miscellaneous>Attachments. The attachments all popped up and there was a "Select All" near the top and a "Delete" at the bottom. I tried it several times and it wanted to only delete one at a time. Then, after I had deleted about 20 or so, the "Select All" and "Delete" went away somewhere...!!! I did make some progress though....!!!

Sorry 'bout the confusion, at least you managed to edit your posts. Thanks Lori!

Top Bottom