PDA

View Full Version : review of ukeleash

kaizersoza
07-19-2011, 12:48 PM
just received my ukeleash from Lori in the good ol USA, and fair play it arrived in blighty in less than a week, i ordered the brown leather strap and the quality looks spot on, when i opened the parcel the smell of fresh leather invaded my nostrils (love the smell of leather) also ordered a blue webbing type headstock strap(for dolly the dolphin) and a black one(for lurve god lava fluke) it come with all the instructions on how to use the strap, there are 4 ways to wear it, and there are different ways to attach it to your uke depending on headstock shape, it feels comfortable to wear and it also stops the uke slipping when changing chords which for me a noobie is a bit of a pain at the moment, i would highly recommend one of these if you are getting slipping issues with your uke 10/10 Lori excellent idea and thanx for the prompt delivery

deadpool
07-21-2011, 07:52 AM
I have had one for about 2 weeks and agree 100% with your review. It really helps on the pineapple. I have yet to try it on the Dophin, but will probably tonight. It seems to slide around a bit too. The Kala and the Kelii don't seem to have that problem though.

vanflynn
07-30-2011, 11:08 AM
I bought a Ukeleash and a ukethong and prefer the Ukeleash. It frees up the left hand. Try hooking it up on a belt loop. It's less obtrusive than looping around the arm.

Moldybread
09-20-2011, 05:44 AM
Just wanted to agree with all the comments. :)
It's great! I'm new to playing (any instruments). It really helps me concentrate on finger position without the added worry of stabilizing the neck. I ordered the nylon leash in medium and it is plenty big for me 5'6" and is comfortable and easy to wear.
And service was phenomenal! Ordered it on Friday and got it on Monday!
Marie

garywj
09-20-2011, 09:34 AM
I agree with all above. A good product that works well.

coolkayaker1
09-25-2011, 07:09 PM
I agree with all that people wrote below. I own several, and I use them around my right upper arm. It sure does lessen the fidget factor when I am between fingerings for chords. Love it! Feels weird to play without it now.