Portsmouth's First Ukulele Festival - Pompulele Song Book List

Reaction score
Pompulele
Pompulele Festival is Portsmouth's first Ukulele Festival, brought to you by 'The Pompey Pluckers' and 'Musicroom Portsmouth' taking place on the Bank Holiday Weekend from Friday 26th to Sunday 28th August 2011at various venues around Southsea & Portsmouth, in Hampshire.

We have designed a specially made Ukulele Song book through Music Sales UK, which will be on sale on the day with specially arranged in easy keys with easy chord shapes.
Songs include:

All My Loving – The Beatles
All Shook Up – Elvis Presley
Banks of the Ohio – Traditional
Blowin’ in the Wind – Bob Dylan
Blue Suede Shoes – Elivis Presley
Bring me Sunshine – Morecambe & Wise
Bye Bye Love – The Everly Brothers
Crocodile Rock – Elton Rock
Delilah – Tom Jones
Eight Days a Week – The Beatles
Everyday – Buddy Holly
Get Back – The Beatles
I’m a Believer – The Monkees
Its not Unusual – Tom Jones
Peggy Sue – Buddy Holly
Ride a White Swan – T. Rex
Singing The Blues – Guy Mitchell
Sloop John B – Traditional
Sunny Afternoon – The Kinks
Under the Boardwalk – The Drifters
You Are My Sunshine – Norman Blake

If you would like to purchase this book please go http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID_No/01017926/details.html

Line-upThe Anything Goes Orchestra, Q-Ukulele, Steven Sproat, The Pompey Pluckers, Pluck Strum Bang and more.

Tickets
Friday Day: FREE workshop with Steven Sproat at Musicroom Portsmouth .

Friday Night: £3 Entrance fee for Steven Sproat plus support at 'The Edge of The Wedge' Albert Road.

Saturday Day: £3 Entrance fee for the Ukathon plus guest performances at Trinity Church, Albert Road, Southsea.

Saturday Night: £3 suggested entrance fee for our Headlining event 'The Anything Goes Orchestra' plus support from 'Q-Ukulele' and 'The Pompey Pluckers' at The Phoenix Pub, Duncan Road, Southsea.

Sunday Day: FREE Ukulele busking on the Southsea Promenade.

Sunday Night: £3 Entrance fee for the 'Tongues and Grooves' event at The Florence Arms, Southsea. Music from The Pompey Pluckers. 8pm - 10.30pm

Tickets are available from Musicroom in Portsmouth 02392 863792 and the Edge of the Wedge.

Charity
Proceeds go to Rowans Hospice.

Accommodation
This event does not have camping but there are a number of hotels, hostels and guest houses in the area.

If you haven't got a ukulele on the day, Musicroom will be selling a wide variety of Ukuleles!

www.musicroom.com

Aloha Musicroom,
I hope your Pompulele is a great success...and happy to see the book proceeds is going to Rowans Hospice.....Happy Strummings..

Hello UkuEroll,
I've just confirmed with the Phonenix venue and with the Ukulele Committee that all venues are Wheelchair friendly. The Phoenix have advised that its an easier access through the garden into the pub.
I hope this helps. Any problems, or if you require any further info - please contact me at Musicroom on 02392 863792.
Emily from Musicroom Pompey

I can't wait!! I'm hoping to come down for it too!! :cool:

ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO, Musicroom Portsmouth still have a handful of tickets left for the Steven Sproat gig for the friday night.

Give us a call on 02392 863792 to reserve your place now :)

Emily from Musicroom Pompey

Top Bottom