Naughty Ukulele

wolfybau

Reaction score
naughtyuke.jpg

well what did you expect to see?? :p

I was cleaning up some computer file today and came across this pic of a little plastic toy uke I found at a dollar store some time ago and got a chuckle out of. I am still trying out figure out why it is naughty , but thats what it says....

I am still trying out figure out why it is naughty....

Because it looks like an "electric" but it's not?!! :rolleyes:

The intonation is highly suspect, but I still think the toy uke looks CooL. :cool:

It's naughty because little Johnny will rock his little dissonance for 18 hours straight before trying to bash his sister's head in with it.

Just a guess.

remember, the only thing better than dying doing something you love is NOT dying doing something your love. :)
I'm not sure I could "do" Betty Page. First of all, she's dead. Second of all, my wife would not be pleased, even if Ms. Page were alive, and would likely confiscate some of my body parts if I even entertained such a notion. So the fantasy remains richer than the actuality.

It's naughty because little Johnny will rock his little dissonance for 18 hours straight before trying to bash his sister's head in with it.

Just a guess.

Should have been a spew alert on this comment!! Are you a fly in the wall at my house? Ha! Love it what a cute little thing!

Top Bottom