Bad Video Accident

Boozelele

Reaction score
Hi. So there was a video posted to my Youtube account last night, that was NOT supposed to be uploaded...the one where I said several naughty words at the end....anyway...again...it was not supposed to be posted..so I apologize to anyone who may have happened across it...(you know who you are)...and please do me a favor and try to wipe it from your memory. thank you. :D

I know quite a few drunken sailors, and I must say, you could hold your own with the best (or worst) of them! :D

Sorry Alan...i uploaded the wrong video, and went to bed. I didnt realize it until I woke up...by then it was too late. :(

No worries. Anyone who's posted a few videos on YT knows what it's like to put the wrong segment in.

As for the verbage, that is language I used to use for failing computers and dumb drivers on the road! :rolleyes:

But mostly for stupid dumb computer that wouldn't do what I wanted them to.
&@## ! !

That was so funny! I think everyone can relate to the recording frustration. I've deleted many video clips of myself uttering similar expletives! You should definitely repost a video of you playing In Spite of Ourselves because you did a great job! You need an Iris to your John though....

Top Bottom