Twitter?

MrChristopherA

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I'm looking to network with fellow uke lovers on other social networking sites. I thought for now we could follow each other on Twitter, perhaps.

Here's my profile:
https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisAndruszko

I look forward to following ya'll!

By the way, the link I posted for my Twitter account originally was the wrong one (that was my old profile name). I edited the link to the correct one now. (Sorry about that!)

Last edited:
I just searched to see if anyone had made this thread. I see that it exists but wasn't well received.. hmm. I know I'm following quite a few people from UU so I'll bump this back up because I would love to be following even more members if there are any more tweeting ukers to be found!

I'm @SarahUkulele! I look forward to tweeting with all of you. haha

I'm on there as @MisterRios, but I mostly tweet about the three B's: Bread, Baking and Berlin. I'm also very particular about who I follow, although I would love to follow more ukesters.

I jokingly refer to myself as a "twit". Totally addicted to twitter. See you there. @kendrauke

Heh, heh. Just the opposite here. I don't have a twitter account, and don't follow others on twitter, because I'm not a twit... LOL

John

Also, I should note that apparently my signature and the link in the first post were originally the wrong links. I changed my twitter name a while ago and didn't change the link here because I forgot about this thread. :eek: sorry, my bad. But it's fixed now :)

:stop: what's twitter...is that like a bird watching group or something?

Hi,

I'm following each one of you guys

Follow me @StormRider, not very active user (and most of the tweets are in spanish) :)

Mahalo!

One of my new follows peppered my feed earlier with homophobic slurs. Who needs that negativity in their lives, so I blocked him. He can say what he likes in his own feed, and I can prefer to not read it, is all.

I say that here for two reasons, firstly, I was afraid it was someone from UU, but it doesn't seem to be. Hurray for nice people! :)

Secondly, if someone says things that you'd prefer not to read, remember the internet is a free society (for now, more or less). You can simply not follow or block that person and not ever say a word about it. If they explode, you don't have to even read about it.

Regular twitterers are well aware of that friendly reminder, but for anyone new to it, and reading this, never feel obligated to follow feeds that you'd rather not.

Well said, Plainsong! Unfortunately the Internet is crawling with people who make it their goal to bring others down! I do my best to ignore it and stay positive. Keep spreading the joy everyone! :)

http://twitter.com/#!/ChuckCheesman

I've been tweeting about once a day. About half the time it is about music. Admittedly, I haven't tweeted much about ukulele. Considering how much I've been playing, I should start. ;)

Top Bottom