Hello from the SF Bay Area

chustar

Reaction score
So I just bought a ukulele, with no musical background or training. I don't even know how to tune it! I just thought it sounds cool.

Congrats on your new ukulele! Welcome to UU!

Head over to the Ukulele Beginners thread and check out the Stickies! That's just the beginning of the resources in the forum.

Welcome! Lot's of video's on YouTube (type "uke lessons") and this site to get you started-check them out and remember to have fun!

Aloha Chustar,
Welcome to the UU and our forums...get a digital clip on chromatic tuner... it will make tuning easy fast and deadly accurate with no off tune fustrations..google Musicteacher2010 and Paxukulele
for awesome ukulele video tutorials and Dr Uke for songs, chords and instructions...Happy Strummings..check this out ...15 bucks is worth it..http://www.metronomes.net/CherubChromaticMateWst-550C.htm good luck, MM Stan

Congrats!! What sort of ukulele did you get? I had no musical experience either when I bought my first Ukulele. It's been almost a year and I am having the best time with it. This forum is great for learning from!
Welcome!

Congrats!! What sort of ukulele did you get? I had no musical experience either when I bought my first Ukulele. It's been almost a year and I am having the best time with it. This forum is great for learning from!
Welcome!

Same here!!! BTW..Welcome to the UU!! Lots of GREAT people here who are more than glad to help.

Aloha and welcome to the UU!! I also started out the same way you are. Got all my help frmo the awesome people here at UU!!
BTW, San Francisco is my most favorite city to visit!! Been there 4 times and loved it each time!!

Aloha & Welcome to the UU and our Forums! You've found the best site with all of the resources for all things ukulele. Congrats on your first uke! The uke is such a fun and great instrument. You will learn quickly if you have the time and patience to practice as much as possible. Keep us posted on your progress. Hope to see you around the various Forums.

Top Bottom