Looking to buy a soprano

uke12349

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a nice solid wood soprano with a gloss finish for less than 250. Any one have any suggestions or ukes to sell me?

I have a delux pono mohagany soprano that is new that I would let go for around$ 225 shipped. Like new and basically is. Loud and sweet and pretty. I just need fast money!

Do you have any pictures? And also why are you selling it?

Last edited:
Thats what I was planning on buying but I didnt wanna be a copycat. If I reallylike this Pono then Im getting it if not, the Ohana

Does it come with the Ko'olau case? No brainer if it does.

Pono

Terrible camera phone picture and I can't get one to email so you only get one of the front. Check the post. Super nice and like new. Very loud and a crisp sound not like the Ohana. Ohana's are super and I love them but a soprano Ohana will be a little plinky for me. this is not plinky, it is very classical sounding with a loud voice. Pono Soprano.jpg

THAT PONO LOOKS LIKE A NICE UKE, GREAT PRICE, ESP FOR A DELUXE. DOES IT INCLUDE CASE. i'M NOT A SOPRANO FAN, BUT...

May or may not have a case. Didn't get one with it but I may have an extra I would hard softshell for $20 or so. I am only selling to buy the Kanilea since I just bought a tenor, concert and now want a soprano to complete the line. I just saw the Kanilea has a "PM Sent" which scares me!!!

I have a Kamoa Solid Mahogany Pineapple soprano if you're interested

Top Bottom