Lanikai LKP-T?

khairijamian

Reaction score
Lanikai LKP-T, one of the Koa Packs series by Lanikai. According to their website;

Lanikai Koa Packs are all about giving players what they asked for, a well appointed Koa uke with a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, gold plated die cast tuning machines, abalone rosette, body binding and fingerboard board inlays, a gig bag, and a clip-on tuner at a killer price. A custom wide bone nut was used to increase the string spacing, making these ukuleles more comfortable for guitarists who are trying out the ukulele for the first time. These packs represents unbeatable value from Lanikai.

And the pack's descriptions;

Hawaiian Koa Construction | Gold Plated Die-cast Tuning Machines | Custom Wide Bone Nut | Abalone Purfling, Rosette and Fretboard Inlay | Includes Retail Packaging | Includes: Custom Blue Gig Bag, Clip-on Ukulele Tuner and Instruction Booklet

What does 'Hawaiian Koa Construction' means? The LKP-T are made out of solid koa or what? Solid top, back, and sides?

Hope someone will explain me this, because the koa pack priced at only $199 on Musician's Friend!

Thanks! :D

Koa Construction is just a fancy way of saying Laminate NOT solid wood. This model is all laminate koa not solid in anyway. And i would go to Hawaiian Music Supply, Ukerepublic, Mims uke, and Musicguymic that setups there ukes because some stores like Musicans Friend just ships in and out box not caring if there is a defect, string heigt is right, or anything. What type of ukulele are you looking for and what is your price range. You should ask this in the Buying Tips, a lot of people can help you out if you just say what your budget is, you want solid or laminate, what size, what sound you want, and etc. :D

Koa Construction is just a fancy way of saying Laminate NOT solid wood. This model is all laminate koa not solid in anyway. And i would go to Hawaiian Music Supply, Ukerepublic, Mims uke, and Musicguymic that setups there ukes because some stores like Musicans Friend just ships in and out box not caring if there is a defect, string heigt is right, or anything. What type of ukulele are you looking for and what is your price range. You should ask this in the Buying Tips, a lot of people can help you out if you just say what your budget is, you want solid or laminate, what size, what sound you want, and etc. :D

Thank you for your opinion, and explanation! I'm currently seeking a new ukulele, that should helps! :)

Top Bottom