It Don't Matter to the Sun

russ_buss

Reaction score
here's my first attempt at editing in a solo. took me forever to figure it out but thanks to helpful tips from UKI and Adelle, i finally did it! gonna celebrate by punching myself in the gut.

anyway, here's a song off of the "The Life of Chris Gaines" album, featuring Garth Brook's emo'd alter ego, Chris Gaines. thanks to deach for introducing me to this tune!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgQdEvFV_Yk

thanks for watching!

This one is fabulous! The added in solo is really cool!

Good job, Russ. I'm sending this one to 95.7 The Wolf! LOL!

This is your best video yet! I thought is was sooo good I had to give it a rating, which I'm not too familiar with doing, which caused me to accidentally click on the 2-star!!! I'm really sorry, say the word and I'll go and rate all your other videos with 5 stars....better yet, I demand that you rate all my videos (and future videos) with 1-star! I'm crap...I'm an idiot, I'm sorry.:eek:

Let it be known to all who read this thread...This is a 6-star video!!!!

:worship::worship::worship:

That was my feeling too, best video yet. Glad to see the expression progressin. Keep em coming brother. Thanks for sharing.

Good job, Russ. I'm sending this one to 95.7 The Wolf! LOL!

thanks Frank! haha, the wolf is #3 on my car radio preset!

This is your best video yet! I thought is was sooo good I had to give it a rating, which I'm not too familiar with doing, which caused me to accidentally click on the 2-star!!! I'm really sorry, say the word and I'll go and rate all your other videos with 5 stars....better yet, I demand that you rate all my videos (and future videos) with 1-star! I'm crap...I'm an idiot, I'm sorry.:eek:

Let it be known to all who read this thread...This is a 6-star video!!!!

no worries man! thanks for watching and commenting!:)

That was my feeling too, best video yet. Glad to see the expression progressin. Keep em coming brother. Thanks for sharing.

thanks man!

that was great, except for one thing . . . what is with the from justin to kelly movie poster?!?! =)

thanks Nurdaben! the poster is there to inspire. feel the AI vibes! :D

That was absolutely fantastic Russell!! I love the way you put the solo in. The editing was great - it blended in perfectly and sounded great! Your videos just keep getting better and better. :)

thanks much Michelle! the editing was a challenge because i basically suck at it, but i hope to learn more and pick up some more tips from the other awesome video makers here on UU.

Top Bottom