97.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_3204.jpg
    100_3204.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_3206.jpg
    100_3206.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Man, that poor uke has had 4 owners. I was the second and it is super! Just like the Kiwaya's and others. Plinky vintage sounding(not my taste but very nice none the less). Great uke!

Man, that poor uke has had 4 owners. I was the second and it is super! Just like the Kiwaya's and others. Plinky vintage sounding(not my taste but very nice none the less). Great uke!

This is going to be one of the most well-traveled ukuleles...It's in Cincinnati now...!!! Hee! Hee! Hee!

Around the world in 80 days. Seattle loved it but I like the sweetness of tenors and needed cash to get more tenors but I would have been very happy keeping it. Someone buy this, not a big risk and it sounds like a vintage martin to me.

Around the world in 80 days. Seattle loved it but I like the sweetness of tenors and needed cash to get more tenors but I would have been very happy keeping it. Someone buy this, not a big risk and it sounds like a vintage martin to me.

I enjoyed playing that uke in Atlanta and sold it to WhenDogsSing. It has excellent tone and sounds better than most old Martins.

It is a great player. But I just had to cut down on my ukes.....still have too many.

Great uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom