Not Eddie's fault but...

mketom

Reaction score
Come on now, "cute little four-string mini-guitar". Not Eddie's fault but the writer needs to know that we don't call our cute little four-string 'ukuleles "mini-guitar(s)" anymore. From a recent Midwestern newspaper...
ev.jpg

Take a deep breath. Let it go...

We will never change people's opinions. I would be a crumpled mess if I got upset every time someone commented on my "guitar" necklace. I don't play guitar. Why would I wear a guitar necklace.

Just wanted to lighten the mood around here about Eddie V. I'm glad he is playing his 'ukulele and getting it out there, even in up here in the North. But yes, it's what I hear from friends - "oh, one of those mini-guitars?" Yeah that's it.

Just wanted to lighten the mood around here about Eddie V. I'm glad he is playing his 'ukulele and getting it out there, even in up here in the North. But yes, it's what I hear from friends - "oh, one of those mini-guitars?" Yeah that's it.

Ah well ... haters gonna hate

I gotta admit that I did like the other comment I highlighted "that most acquired taste of instruments, the ukulele"!
Yeah baby!

I wouldn't recommend poking any fun at Eddie around here. Coming from experience, people will actually kill you. No, seriously, you will die. Eddie is God and to say otherwise is to basically hold out your arms and say "crucify me."

Eddie fo Lyfe, man.

I wouldn't recommend poking any fun at Eddie around here. Coming from experience, people will actually kill you. No, seriously, you will die. Eddie is God and to say otherwise is to basically hold out your arms and say "crucify me."

Eddie fo Lyfe, man.

SFPOD!!!

you tell 'em, Tina

I love Eddie and his little guitar.

That doesn't sound right.

Eddie plays his little guitar

Still wrong.

Love + Eddie = little guitar.

ok, I can live with that.

Did anybody read the newspaper article from Seattle..."Ukulele Changed Pearl Jam singer's Life" almost 3/4 of a page....
anyways, remember that bidding on his Kamaka Ukulele. for 17,000.00.... well it's off to A rich guy in thailand... MM Stan

Little guitar?? It would be cool to see one of the newspaper quote the UU t-shirt "Say Aloha to My Little Friend"

LOL, I have learned to tolerate those that pronounce it Yuke-a-lay-lee instead of Ook-oo-lay-lay. Our local Hawaiian judges will also accept Yuke as a proper answer.

Mini Guitar? I'VE BEEN PLAYING A MINI GUITAR!!! Most folks around here think it's a mandolin. I will correct them. I'll say it's the same mini gitar Eddie the Vetter don plays and then hoot like a moonshiner!! Yeeee Haw!!

:wtf: Most people at work who see mine for the first time think it's a banjo.

Come on now, "cute little four-string mini-guitar". Not Eddie's fault but the writer needs to know that we don't call our cute little four-string 'ukuleles "mini-guitar(s)" anymore. From a recent Midwestern newspaper...
View attachment 25959

What does this matter? When asked, I've told folks that I left my guitar in the rain and it shrunk, just for a grin. If people smile and like what you're playing, nothing else matters, right?

It's a reference thing, I get asked if it is a Cuatro, which is a Venezuelan instrument

A decade or so ago the worlds best flamenco guitarist- Paco de Lucia- played on a recording by a pop star called Bryan Adams. For 5 minutes the world got interested in flamenco guitars... It will pass!

Top Bottom