PDA

View Full Version : UU main page

hoosierhiver
07-22-2011, 08:50 AM
How often do you visit UU's main page?

fitncrafty
07-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Generally visit the main page once a week or so when I go to log onto watch the UU+ videos!

mm stan
07-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Aloha Mike,
I Usually go there first and look at the new posts section and check out what new on the video lessons.....then the forums...MM Stan

kenikas
07-22-2011, 11:44 AM
I check it about once a week, when I get on my home computer and have to go through there to get to the forums. I usually use my iPhone and it goes direct to the forums.

Coconut Willie
07-22-2011, 11:52 AM
Never, I go straight to the forums.

SweetWaterBlue
07-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Almost never for me, and I am that way on almost every forum I belong to. I guess its mostly the forum content that draws me. I have been on forums where the owners/editors will put a descriptive thread (i.e. a thread title that tells you what it is) in the forums when they add something new. That will usually get me to the home page, if it looks like something I am interested in. I have also been on forums where the owners/editors participate heavily in the forums and that usually piques my interest enough to read their articles etc.

I know that I miss an awful lot of good instruction. tips, etc from Aldrine et. al by not going to the home page, but most times I just want some "light" ukulele banter.

hoosierhiver
07-24-2011, 09:20 AM
I did this purely out of curiosity. I hardly ever look at the main page unless it strikes me that I haven't looked at the main page in months. Looks like about 1/3 of the folks always go straight to the forums.

ichadwick
07-25-2011, 12:43 AM
Not very often. I visited a lot more when I was learning, but as my skills progress and my needs are more focused, I go there less and less.

pulelehua
07-25-2011, 08:51 AM
It's all about Uke Minutes. And every now and then, I think about getting a shirt. I do like the shirts quite a bit.

Matimeo
07-25-2011, 12:16 PM
Every time I check the site! I always link through there on my way to the forums..giving the latest "headline" a quick glance.