Cymbalism Music?

stuben

Reaction score
Anyone dealt with them?

What kind of retailer does not take calls on their published phone number?

Seems sketchy.

They are an ebay retailer selling new product, whats up with no returns? and apparently have a storefront in Kehei, Maui.

Any feedback appreciated.

I think it's a typical internet site as all calls to go the owner. The products go directly from a distributor in the mainlands I believe. I was going to buy an Ohana uke in the past and he was very friendly over the phone. Great prices but I decided to get a Pono instead as it was already setup.

Cymbalism Music

Hi folks,

This is Scott Hutton from Cymbalism Music. I wanted to personally respond to this post and introduce my company. First I'd like to apologize to the gentleman that did not get his call answered. We are a very small company of just 3 people so at times we are not able to get to every call. We are internet based but do have a small warehouse in Hawaii and another in San Diego. Alot of our product lines are also drop shippable from our network of suppliers which allows us to save a tremendous amount on shipping charges and pass those savings onto our customers. We currently carry KoAloha which ship from either our warehouse in HI or directly from the factory, Ohana and Eleuke which come from our supplier in ID and Eddy Finn from our supplier in IN. Please give us a call anytime if you have questions and I promise we won't miss your call this time:)

Thanks again,
Scott

Top Bottom