"You Don't Have To Go" by Jerry Reed on my new Epi Les Paul Ukulele

frankiej

Reaction score
"You Don't Have To Go" by Jimmy Reed on my new Epi Les Paul Ukulele

This little guy is a blast! I got it about 30 minutes ago and it was crying for it's video debut, so here you go!

Hope you all enjoy, and thanks for all the continued support. You guys really make posting on here enjoyable!

Last edited:
Aloha frankie,
Congratulations on the new Epiphone, Looks and sounds awesome..nice jam man...thanks for sharing,, MM Stan

Aloha frankie,
Congratulations on the new Epiphone, Looks and sounds awesome..nice jam man...thanks for sharing,, MM Stan

Hey, thanks a lot for the kind words! I really appreciate it!

Oh D%@M! The Delta, right here in my den in California. This is golden Frank...it is too bad you don't live here, I bumped into the greatest harp player just walking around playing, and he needs to be playing with you man. He is happy to have me plunking out 12 bar for him, but this is what he is meant to play.
Seriously brought it on this one.

Oh D%@M! The Delta, right here in my den in California. This is golden Frank...it is too bad you don't live here, I bumped into the greatest harp player just walking around playing, and he needs to be playing with you man. He is happy to have me plunking out 12 bar for him, but this is what he is meant to play.
Seriously brought it on this one.

Man, I really appreciate it. Must be my constant life turmoil and borderline alcoholism that makes it sound like that! I really like playing with harp players. I've played with a few back when I was doing the geetaar thing and really dug the sound. Uke and harmonica would go good together too. Thanks for the encouragement buddy!

Now that's a great example of what a Uke can be all about (one of many). Are you from NW Mississippi or SW Tennesee? Sounded great. Thanks for sharing.

Now that's a great example of what a Uke can be all about (one of many). Are you from NW Mississippi or SW Tennesee? Sounded great. Thanks for sharing.
Hey thanks Uke Whisperer. LOL, I'm from Southern Indiana actually. My ol' granny was from KY though..that's pretty close to Tennesee! Wait until I get my cigar box lap steel acoustic electric uke done...I've got big plans for it. Thanks again..your compliments really mean a lot!

Very nice. Never realized blues could sound so good on the ukulele. Could stand more of that.

great sound. i've not heard anything like this on Ukulele before. very cool.

Thanks a lot guys...I'm glad you liked it. I was really surprised how good this thing sounded plugged in too. The amp I've got it running through is a real sweetheart, but this thing has got excellent tone!

killer, frankie, just killer, man. So cool to hear that big drive sound coming out of something so little....
Thanks a lot my friend. Ain't it crazy how awesome this thing sounds?! I was blown away that it would sound so good for $99. Those wacky Indonesians, I tell ya!

Wow, way to rock the uke! Love it.
Don

Geez Frankie. Life's just gettin better and better on this board since you started posting bro. Awesomeness +++

Geez Frankie. Life's just gettin better and better on this board since you started posting bro. Awesomeness +++
Awww...thanks man! You really know how to compliment someone my friend! I appreciate it!!!

Top Bottom