"God knows.." - Electric Ukulele instrumental

This is great- so much going on! Excellent playing of everything you could get your hands on ;)
How do you like the mando bird? I have heard the suffer from intonation problems because of the lack of a truss rod, but that does not seem to be the case.

Wow! That's great! Excellent playing and quite a selection of Ukuleles you have!

This is great- so much going on! Excellent playing of everything you could get your hands on ;)
How do you like the mando bird? I have heard the suffer from intonation problems because of the lack of a truss rod, but that does not seem to be the case.

The Mandobird is a really fun and cute instrument.
It took a bit of getting used to for me, because it is a mandolin neck (thin, strings are closer together). But once your hands adjust to it, it's no big deal.

Haven't run into any problems with the neck warping on me yet. The strings I keep on it are fairly light gauge anyway.
I know that Jupiter Creek doesn't put truss rods in their steel string electrics either, even the Baritone. Though I reckon a truss rod is safer on any steel string instrument.

Besides, do steel-string mandolins usually come with a truss rod? I'm not sure... and they typically need to deal with having 8 strings at high tension.. hmm...

Awesome job dude! There's precious few examples of good distortion on uke out there. This is one of them :D

Nice! You rock! You make it look easy, too easy. Are you a real person? Kidding. Great musicianship.
Don

Top Bottom