WTB: Ko'olau Tenor Gold Strings

No need to buy - I got one set. Ko'olau Gold Tenor "High G" all plain - PM me your shipping address & they are yours. I just put new D'Addario Titanium's on my tenor & Super-Concert so won't be needing this set. I do like them, but will just send 'em to you braddah.

If you need more than the one set gmoney is sending you I can drop by Ko'olau and see what they have in stock. They still had some sets all plains left when I stopped by a few weeks ago.

No need to buy - I got one set. Ko'olau Gold Tenor "High G" all plain - PM me your shipping address & they are yours. I just put new D'Addario Titanium's on my tenor & Super-Concert so won't be needing this set. I do like them, but will just send 'em to you braddah.

If you need more than the one set gmoney is sending you I can drop by Ko'olau and see what they have in stock. They still had some sets all plains left when I stopped by a few weeks ago.

These posts show just how great the uke community is :D Thanks guys!

I'd love to get my hands on a set of those in tenor size as well. If it's not too late, could you count me in for at least one set (if there are enough?)

Mahalo nui loa

I'd love to get my hands on a set of those in tenor size as well. If it's not too late, could you count me in for at least one set (if there are enough?)

Mahalo nui loa

If you need more after revdrkate sends you that set, let me know, I can always stop by Ko`olau to check their stock. Just PM me to ask. If I recall correctly they still had gold sets in all plain, wound 3rd, wound 4th, and wound 3rd & 4th. I don't recall the price though.

Top Bottom