I get ideas - When we are dancing

Great video! And great job at playing and singing at the same time :D You sound good :D

A perfect old-fashioned song for the ukulele, I like how you speeded up the strum at the end.

I had to redo it with more light, so I went into the forrest and took all mosketoes around ;)
Hope you like it again :)

Wonderful job, sah!

If I may make a suggestion...

there is a wonderful style that you have... a vibe that I can't explain... that transforms you playing the uke into something, especially in this song, quite elegant.
You have a look that just works, y'know?

So, the advice would be to play that up!

Get a cravat! I dunno... there's a vibe of classic elegant to ya. 1940s black tie and weekends in the Hamptons.
Even if you gotta fake it.

Howlin' Hobbit, in a very good blog post, describes performing as (and I'm paraphrasing horribly) becoming a cartoon of yourself, exaggerating the bits that you like as a performer. I've found that once you find that (or at least A) persona, it becomes much, much easier to perform.

Sorry if I'm overstepping... just my initial thoughts watching you.

Great! Love your suggestions, like to get more :) Ok, I'm really that rookie that wanna learn to play uke and sing a bit, and this is the first time someone really tells me what he sees and thinks. That's really wonderful and I thank you!

I'm in the same boat as you... only I don't fingerpick as well as you do! *grin*

I'm a strummer that sings... or a singer that strums... and the best advice I ever got was, when I asked how to get better, "Keep playing. Play ALL the time. LEARN all the time."

You're good already. Now you should be aiming for great!

Top Bottom