Kiss Me Ukulele Cover

Nahla Rae

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just signed up on this website. We record some things with Ukulele so thought to sign up :)

If you've got a couple of minutes we'd be really if you took a listen to our version of sixpence none the richer's 'kiss me' and give any feedback you'd care to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkT1oJGfMRE&feature=related

Many thanks!

Happy ukuleleing

NR x

Yeah- Feedback;)...I have always liked this tune, but you have an amazing voice, and the tune was certainly meant for the Ukulele wasn't it? I am instantly reminded of what it was that made me drop everything I was doing to watch Corrine Bailey Ray ride her bike. Is there a place where I can buy that (I am reading into the quality of the recording that it is professional), you guys hit that one out of the park.
Absolutely fantastic.

That was great! Nahla, your voice is gorgeous.

Wow, really beautiful! You have a very gifted voice :)

Yeah- Feedback;)...I have always liked this tune, but you have an amazing voice, and the tune was certainly meant for the Ukulele wasn't it? I am instantly reminded of what it was that made me drop everything I was doing to watch Corrine Bailey Ray ride her bike. Is there a place where I can buy that (I am reading into the quality of the recording that it is professional), you guys hit that one out of the park.
Absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for such a lovely reply. No I'm afraid there's nowhere to buy it, but I can send you the track if you like?? The track isn't professionally recorded, the uke player (Andy) worked at our student radio station so we just recorded on two of the DJ microphones in their studios. It was free so not complaining! We did a few others as well, a few more covers and also a few originals

Top Bottom