Want to sell KoAloha( Pikake) Concert and KoAloha Soprano (gloss finish)<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howie1947

Reaction score
Price reduction on concert Pikake................................Now $450.00 plus shipping..............Howie

Attachments

• Picture 197.jpg
    Picture 197.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Picture 198.jpg
    Picture 198.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Picture 203.jpg
    Picture 203.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Picture 208.jpg
    Picture 208.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 206.jpg
    Picture 206.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
$500 for the soprano and and$ 600 for concert is the price. Others will want to know.

$500 for the soprano and and$ 600 for concert is the price. Others will want to know.
That's a realistic price for a regular Koaloha concert (although I've seen several go for $500-$550), but the Pikaka concert was a lower-priced version of their concert uke, wasn't it?? I think that's probably quite a bit too high for a Pikake concert.

Ernie.......................I didn't pay a "lower version price" when I purchased it. It was my understanding that although different from a regular KoAloha concert, both models retailed for the same price. Howie

Last edited:
That's a realistic price for a regular Koaloha concert (although I've seen several go for $500-$550), but the Pikaka concert was a lower-priced version of their concert uke, wasn't it?? I think that's probably quite a bit too high for a Pikake concert.

Pikake model has a straight cut fretboard and satin finish and run about $40 less than the KoAloha crest fretboard and gloss finish concert model.

Good luck with the sale. Love my KoAloha!

You can buy a new soprano [KSM-00] for $459 and the all Koa [KS-00] , which I think yours is, for $600. The Pikake concert is $603. that's w/o shipping or cases. those are Bounty's prices. I would love them both, I really am enjoying my KoAloha tenor. they are REALLY nice ukes. good luck with your sale.

Hey Howie- Sorry about that. I must be mixing the Pikake model up with a different model that they used to offer... it was before they came out with the low-end KoAlana (and wasn't as cheap as that model)...can't think what it was called, but I guess it wasn't the Pikake! Sorry for the confusion.

Attention...............Price drop on KoAloha concert Pikake.............was 600.00 now 550.00..........Price drop on Soprano to 450.00 was 475.00.........Howie

Last edited:
Hey Gang........................Check out my price reductions on my ukes...............Howie

Ernie.......................I didn't pay a "lower version price" when I purchased it. It was my understanding that although different from a regular KoAloha concert, both models retailed for the same price. Howie
The Pikake KCM-10 has a flat fretboard and semi gloss finish and the "standard" KCM-O0 is gloss . At least at bounty music the Standard is $40 more. both are supposed to be awesome concerts.

The Pikake KCM-10 has a flat fretboard and semi gloss finish and the "standard" KCM-O0 is gloss . At least at bounty music the Standard is $40 more. both are supposed to be awesome concerts.

I have a pikake concert and there are no better concerts. Well, I've never played one any better.

if there was a difference it was a few dollars not a big. according to the koaloha website $40 difference.

Attention.....................Soprano uke has been sold................But concert pikake still needs good home. Very sweet uke with good tone. Excellent condition. Waiting for some kind person to buy it. You wont be sorry ! Howie

Hey felllow ukers.......................I have decided to reduce price on KoAloha Pikake from $550.00 TO $52500. plus shipping. Comes with case too. Don't wait too long on this one. ! Beautiful, well preserved uke. Like new...Howie

Last edited:
I bought the soprano from Howie and it is a fantastic uke. It is in PERFECT condition, and dealing with Howie could not have been better.

Hey everyone I still have my concert Pikake for sale $525.00 plus shipping and packing. This is a real sweet playing uke with that "unique" KoAloha sound. Uke is blemish free solid koa from and back on body, not in pieces as some front and backs are. Uke comes with soft shell case. Really need to sell. Howie ( all offers considered)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom