Like New Eleuke Concert Pineapple with new honetone mini amp extras

xoukulele

Reaction score
For Sale Like New Eleuke Concert Pineapple with new honeytone mini amp extras

Hi Guys,

This is a virtually new Eleuke Electric Concert Pineapple with Aquila strings, new honeytone mini amp plus extra cables and a custom adjustable strap. It's a totally cool uke that I thought I would need/use for late nite studying but I never actually used it. It is basically like new. I bought this from Mim's so I know it was set up properly. I will sell it for 175 including shipping.

mom075.jpgmom076.jpgmom079.jpgmom080.jpgmom081.jpg

Last edited:
Uke is still avail. Haven't had a chance to reply to msgs till now. PM if interested. Thanks!

Sorry if I have not gotten back...I had a loss in my family and was away due to this. This is still available and still like new.

Yes, never heard back from the person interested over the weekend so it is still available. What is a Shark-u-lele?

Yes, never heard back from the person interested over the weekend so it is still available. What is a Shark-u-lele?

It's what I call my Makala Dolphin that I painted to reflect my fanaticism for the San Jose Sharks hockey team. (see my avatar)

I'm waiting to hear back from someone who I thought might be interested in your uke. I'll let you know ASAP, but if someone comes through in the meantime, sell it to them. It looks like a real fun uke to have. Have you tried to hook it directly into a computer with a USB cable?

I never played it more than once or twice so I couldn't tell you how to hook it up to a computer but sounds like fun, especially if you have Garageband. I bought a bunch of ukes in a mad buying spree but the only one I really use is my Dolphin. It just suits my low brow ways (and roomates). I thought I would have a lot more time to play and practice and learn the instrument but I decided to return to school shortly after making my investment(s). So the ukes have just been sitting...like me. I should buy a good chair. I know I would use that a lot!

Thanks for the heads up on the friends interest. If the 'interested party' returns I'll sell it but not holding out though.

Got this package from David today. Expertly packed, by the way. Can't wait to start wailing! (But so, sold, so I guess the thread should be closed.)

Congratulations on the new uke. Since you've had time to try it out -- Is it loud enough to play at jam sessions without plugging it in?

Nope -- since it's a solid body, there's no way for the sound to resonate. You can hear the strings plucked, but not with any tone at all, so it's sort of like playing everything with a pinky mute. Plug and play, only. But when plugged in, it sure does RAWK! That Honeytone mini-amp puts out a ton of sound for being so small. I'm really happy with it.

Congratulations on the new uke. Since you've had time to try it out -- Is it loud enough to play at jam sessions without plugging it in?

Top Bottom