Like New Sprucehouse SO with upgraded friction tuners and extras!

xoukulele

Reaction score
NOT For Sale(sold) Like New Sprucehouse SO with upgraded friction tuners and extras!

I am offering a US made, hand crafted instrument made by Sprucehouse. Model is SO with humidifier and humistat and a great case made by Sprucehouse especially for the uke.

It is in like-new condition. I've had it about a year, and played it zero except to tune it and check the humistat water levels.

These sell for 290 with hardcase plus shipping. This deserves a home. Selling for $225 shipped CONUS.I wish I did not have to sell it but it needs a home where it will be played. I appreciate its beauty but I just don't use it..(or really know how). I've done this a lot with instruments. Buy them and think I will use them but sell them when I start feeling guilty when they sit on a shelf and don't get played. I think that is why I use my dolphin all the time. Perfectly suited to my skill level and beyond I suppose.

CONDITION: Could be new if I did not open it.
DESCRIPTION: Features: Laminated Sapele (mahogany family) back and sides, solid Sapele top, fingerboard and bridge of ebonized select hardwood, Aquila Nylgut strings and upgraded friction tuners from Mainland.

mom088.jpgmom087.jpgmom086.jpgmom091.jpgmom090.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a vote of confidence for anyone considering buying this ukulele. I've got an S-O---great tone, amazing (especially for a soprano) sustain, and light as a feather. This a nice uke!!

Best of luck with your sale, xoukulele. Keep having fun with your Dolphin!!

Last edited:
Why oh why does this have to surface a mere day after I pull the trigger on an impulse Martin buy? Whimper. Mustn't. But oh does it hurt.

I apologize if I have not replied to anyone. I had a loss in my family and have been away due to this. This is still available and no change on the condition..like new.

Yes, I saw your sprucehouse. Your SO has the peghead tuner. Was gonna get them but after talking with Al McWhorter who makes them I decided to 'just' upgrade to better friction tuners. The Mainland tuners are really good and kept the profile the same.

Top Bottom