Pod cast

Howlie Boy

Reaction score
Hey man a good way to get the word out about the site and pull people in would be a pod cast. very simple to do, you can post both video and audio style pod casts. i was looking on itunes the other day and i couldnt find any pod casts for ukuleles...
Just a thought.
Howlie boy.

Turning some of our videos into podcasts is definitely on our agenda.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this. I would LOVE to be able to grab my iPod and jam in the park with some sweet Aldrine lessons. Gosh, this would be epic if it came to fruition. I would subscribe probably minutes within it's first podcast episode.

do you need an iPod video to run podcast? I only got the color screen ipod but no video.

Dude good idea its "UU on the go" id sign up right away.

do you need an iPod video to run podcast? I only got the color screen ipod but no video.

I only have the 1st gen ipod nano, but i still like downloading the podcast video's on my itunes program. i think either all or most of the ipod podcasts on itunes are a .mp4 so they can be played on your computer through quicktime. and yeah psp also plays mp4s, jus load it up in there but u might need to convert it becuz psps also runs mp4's but are a specific ratio.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this. I would LOVE to be able to grab my iPod and jam in the park with some sweet Aldrine lessons. Gosh, this would be epic if it came to fruition. I would subscribe probably minutes within it's first podcast episode.

I spent last night converting the FLV files I've grabbed, converting them, uploading them to my MP3 software, and then downloading them to my player - for just this same reason.

This idea is way overdue! It just too easy, and it would help promote the site.

I did a search on the topic and found this thread, so I thought I'd breath some life back into it!

I spent last night converting the FLV files I've grabbed, converting them, uploading them to my MP3 software, and then downloading them to my player - for just this same reason.

This idea is way overdue! It just too easy, and it would help promote the site.

I did a search on the topic and found this thread, so I thought I'd breath some life back into it!

Hmmm...helping to promote this site.
Maybe if there was a member here who ran a few websites contacted the UU staff to see if they would be interested in some promotion...oh wait...I tried that. I got no answer. :rotfl::p

I think that this is a brilliant idea, and I would really hope that you guys consider it... Especially because there aren't many ukulele players around where I live, this would really help spread uke fever

Top Bottom