PDA

View Full Version : Pod cast

Howlie Boy
02-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Hey man a good way to get the word out about the site and pull people in would be a pod cast. very simple to do, you can post both video and audio style pod casts. i was looking on itunes the other day and i couldnt find any pod casts for ukuleles...
Just a thought.
Howlie boy.

Weezy
02-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I like that idea... i'd subscribe to it

rayan
02-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Turning some of our videos into podcasts is definitely on our agenda.

SingToMe
02-04-2008, 09:18 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this. I would LOVE to be able to grab my iPod and jam in the park with some sweet Aldrine lessons. Gosh, this would be epic if it came to fruition. I would subscribe probably minutes within it's first podcast episode.

cs1x
02-05-2008, 07:12 AM
do you need an iPod video to run podcast? I only got the color screen ipod but no video.

rklicsu
02-06-2008, 11:50 AM
THIS is a great suggestion.

KAWIKA27
02-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Dude good idea its "UU on the go" id sign up right away.

tsudawuda
02-06-2008, 09:07 PM
do you need an iPod video to run podcast? I only got the color screen ipod but no video.

unless its only an audio, then you need an iPod. or a PSP. not sure if that would work.

Ukulele_Junkie
02-06-2008, 09:18 PM

I only have the 1st gen ipod nano, but i still like downloading the podcast video's on my itunes program. i think either all or most of the ipod podcasts on itunes are a .mp4 so they can be played on your computer through quicktime. and yeah psp also plays mp4s, jus load it up in there but u might need to convert it becuz psps also runs mp4's but are a specific ratio.

Howlie Boy
02-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Looks like we have a winner!!!!!

im going to start a poll on this thread.....

Howlie Boy
02-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Looks like we have a winner!!!!!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT....

DogBisquit
08-04-2009, 07:04 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this. I would LOVE to be able to grab my iPod and jam in the park with some sweet Aldrine lessons. Gosh, this would be epic if it came to fruition. I would subscribe probably minutes within it's first podcast episode.

I spent last night converting the FLV files I've grabbed, converting them, uploading them to my MP3 software, and then downloading them to my player - for just this same reason.

This idea is way overdue! It just too easy, and it would help promote the site.

I did a search on the topic and found this thread, so I thought I'd breath some life back into it!

Spooner
08-04-2009, 07:17 AM
I spent last night converting the FLV files I've grabbed, converting them, uploading them to my MP3 software, and then downloading them to my player - for just this same reason.

This idea is way overdue! It just too easy, and it would help promote the site.

I did a search on the topic and found this thread, so I thought I'd breath some life back into it!

Hmmm...helping to promote this site.
Maybe if there was a member here who ran a few websites contacted the UU staff to see if they would be interested in some promotion...oh wait...I tried that. I got no answer. :rotfl::p

Doktai
09-04-2009, 09:18 PM
I think that this is a brilliant idea, and I would really hope that you guys consider it... Especially because there aren't many ukulele players around where I live, this would really help spread uke fever