Song Help Request Doctor Who Theme Song Tabs

joeybug

Reaction score
Hey Everyone :D

I'm doing "Operation: DVD" for my SO for his birthday in Jan, I plan to basically make a DVD with videos of songs from Star Wars, Top Gear and Doctor Who which are his three big favourites, the first two I have tabs for but Doctor Who I just can't seem to find any Ukulele tabs and I don't know how to transpose Guitar Tabs to the Ukulele, so if anyone could direct me to anywhere that has it for an Ukulele

Here is an example of what I'm looking for, only it's for Guitar, I know that some of the strings are the same, but I don't know enough about it to transpose and keep the same theme. I will of course, credit you in the video and DVD and would be forever in your debt, I just want to make him smile and have something that reminds him of me, y'know?

Anyway, thanks for any help!

Joey :music:

Thanks, that's really useful, I transposed a couple and it sounded sorta like it should...

Like always I do not have any tabs, but look at my fingers, it isn't that hard to play...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU10wYvr8Vk

It sounds really great, but I had a hard time following your fingers and seeing what you were playing, thanks though, I may have a go at trying to work it out, because it's the sound I want and it's a really good version!

Like always I do not have any tabs, but look at my fingers, it isn't that hard to play...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU10wYvr8Vk

Okay, so I took a look and this is what I have so far...

G, then move the G to the 5th fret, then G again, then to the 5th fret and then 5768 then G, then something then 5768 again and then something and I'm lost...I don't know the chords further up the neck, can you help?

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't speak the same language...
I speak guitarish, not ukuleleish.
So I play Dm and move that one up, and the same with Am.

Sorry, I don't speak the same language...
I speak guitarish, not ukuleleish.
So I play Dm and move that one up, and the same with Am.

Ah, okay, I sent you a PM with just the numbers mostly, or give it to me in Guitar language and I'll work it out from there!

Didn't mean to post this here, Whoops!

Joey :music:

Last edited:
Top Bottom