Vox VT15 Amp For Trade For First Uke

Kris NH

Reaction score
I'm looking for my first ukulele. I fell in love after playing a friends Luna. I can offer in trade a Vox VT15 tube pre modeling amp, which I've seen on these forums that some folks like. It's a nice little amp, and in great condition. Thanks much...

Kris

Good luck. I'd probably save up, get an acoustic/electric uke, and jam on my Vox 15

Thank you Phil. I have three other amps, so I'm going to use this one to help fund my first uke.

Kris

Good luck with your trade. Your gonna love the uke. I've been a guitar player for 25 yrs and got my first uke 2 months ago and just love it. I feel already being a guitar player helped a lot with the acclamation to the uke. Chords are easy compared to the guitar and of course strumming and fingerpicking are a breeze because of the string spacing. 2 months later I now have 3 ukes and getting ready to buy another one and will probably have a few more before the year is out. 1 of them is an old Favilla Baritone and the 4 strings are tuned the same as the bottom 4 strings on guitar. Even if you don't sell or trade the amp buy a uke you'll love it. I would interested but I already have a 78 Fender Vibrochamp, a 71 Fender Princeton Reverb and a 59 Gibson GA-18T and just sold a 68 Fender Deluxe reverb so I'm amp heavy too.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, I have a feeling that I'm going to be very comfortable with the uke, I can't wait to get one. If I can sell this amp, I have a chance to buy either a Lanakai LKP-C, or a Luna Tattoo. Both look pretty nice as starter ukes I think.

Kris

I'm not sure what size those models are but from one rookie to another I would definitely start out on a tenor size.

Top Bottom