My new album "Fretting The Small Stuff" is available for pre-order!

Ukulele Jim

Reaction score
fretting1.jpg

Hey, everyone!

I am excited to let you know that my new album "Fretting The Small Stuff" is almost ready to go! This is my third studio album, and I think it represents some of my best songs I've written so far. If you enjoyed my previous CDs, or even if you're new to my work, I think you're really going to enjoy this record. (One of our own members even came up with the name. Thanks, OldePhart!)

Pre-orders are now being accepted, which will entitle you to download the album a whole month before it's released! Plus you can get your hands on bonus tracks and other exclusive merchandise not available anywhere else.

By pre-ordering the album, you also will be helping me finish it! Your order will go towards the final production costs, which will allow me to complete and release the CD in time for the holidays. You can even pre-order a 1-song download with bonus goodies for only $1. It all helps!

Please take a look at the details in the link, and spread the word if you can think of anyone who might be interested. Many thanks!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ukulelejim/ukulele-jim-fretting-the-small-stuff

All the best,
Jim

[Final album cover art may vary]

Last edited:
I did my pre-order! As I live in Brazil, did just the digital version. Still, I really like their songs, and I hope her album will be ready soon!

I am a fan, but I'm also a broke fan right now, so will pre-order/order when I get paid next :D

That's cool, thanks. The pre-order is up for another 30 days. You can even order a single song for as low as $1 and get a cool sticker with it. :)

any samples on you tube?

No videos yet. I had one made but it didn't turn out the way I expected and I had to shelve it.

However, there are two audio samples in the pre-order link.

If I get enough funding I may have enough to do up some nice videos. It all depends.

Thank you! The good thing is that you don't actually pay until the project is funded.

I saw, another reason I was able to preorder! I also posted the link on my FB, maybe some Uke people there who will see it and spare a $1 or two!

Attachments

• card1.jpg
    card1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
  • card2.jpg
    card2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • card3.jpg
    card3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 1
  • card4.jpg
    card4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
The record has been 50% funded. We're halfway there! I posted a new song preview to celebrate, so come have a listen. Still plenty of time to pre-order the record and get your incentive prizes!

Hey everyone! There are some more trading cards available for this Kickstarter campaign! My friend the talented artist and all-around good guy James Riot has donated some new hand-painted original cards, and they're pretty cool. Have a look at these!

riot_frog.jpg

riot_gator.jpg

Just like the other cards, there's only one of each of these, so get 'em quick. Good music AND cool art make a good combo. Pick the donation that specifies which card you want, and it shall be so!

Only about TWO WEEKS LEFT to pre-order my new CD! Have YOU donated to my Kickstarter yet? There's just over $300 left to go, and if I don't reach the funding goal the album will NOT get made. So please help by ordering the CD now, or even just a $1 donation will be helpful (and gets you an MP3 download). Thanks! :)

Top Bottom