WTB: Islander by Maccaferri

TheOnlyUkeThatMatters

Reaction score
If anyone's got a Maccaferri Islander in good playing condition that isn't getting loved/played quite enough, I'll gladly provide it a new home.

Also, I'd trade my Swagerty "Singing" Treholipee for your Islander if you're into replacing one historically cool ukulele with another.

If you're interested in either idea, please PM me.

Aloha Ralf,
You are not the only one looking for one of these...I been looking for a good one for over a year...it was my first uke at 4 years old, which is long gone...shoots..I feel old..

Aloha Ralf,
You are not the only one looking for one of these...I been looking for a good one for over a year...it was my first uke at 4 years old, which is long gone...shoots..I feel old..

If anyone's young at heart, Stan, it's you. You keep all our spirits up at UU everyday! Thanks for sharing your need-for-a-beautiful-plastic-uke pain, my friend. Are you hoping for a specific color to match your memories? Or are you just waiting for a good deal? Either is tough to find...

SO does this mean my Treholipee hunt is over? Not a player huh? Let me know the scoop because I have been smitten by them, without ever hearing one.

An Islander's coming my way via USPS... UU is definitely the best place for us UAS sufferers---we can discuss it, and sometimes cure it (at least temporarily)!

And TCK---I'll post a good recording of the Treholipee singing once summer school ends in a couple weeks---the Treho loves Thin Lizzy!!

Top Bottom