Listen and Enjoy! Jake+Jack=Perfection

NYG010

Reaction score

wow that was so beautiful. Just melted into it. Got that warm fuzzy glow all over me now... Thanks for the post NYG

No problem! Miss all you guys.. Hopefully I can return to uke playing soon :). Until then keep it easy fellas, and keep your friendly persona and swag join!

By the way future readers: please select 1080p when viewing makes a worldy difference!

That was very cool but Jack needs to smile a little more when he has a uke in his hand. Looks like his dog just died or something.

Is that Jake's new ukulele???

Ohhhh that was great!! Thanks for sharing!!

Knew you all would enjoy this, at least some people know what real music should sound like! Also, yes Jack should be smiling a little more in that video but check out his others from the Kokua festival he's the most easy going guy ever! He stops in the middle of the song here (very ironic to song title), you feel like he's just one with the crowd:

Wow, that was just a wonderful piece of music. Thanks for posting it. Ukuleles rule!

Thanks for posting - it framed up my Saturday morning perfectly. I LOVE that smile on Jake when he's just groovin' - a couple of "real people" pros!

Thanks yo for posting that was beautiful.

Top Bottom