aguamarina tab, for those who want to learn flamenco rumba

patico

Reaction score
this is the tab for the first part of the song. i tabbed right hand for some parts.

P - Thumb
I - index
M - Middle
A - Ring

G - Golpe

i didn't tab the whole strumming, that's player's choice on how you feel more comfortable, but you can check it in the guitar track that is also included.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RZAOY8U9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpPuoUHWIOs

any questions, i'll try to answer.

iorana korua

Last edited:
Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Thanks, patico!

I was able to open the file with TuxGuitar with no problem, but measures 41-112 are all just whole rests. Is that what it's supposed to be where you just strum? There are no chord names for these measures.

Thanks, patico!

I was able to open the file with TuxGuitar with no problem, but measures 41-112 are all just whole rests. Is that what it's supposed to be where you just strum? There are no chord names for these measures.

yes, it's only the first part, from the introduction to the end of phrase 2.
i'll keep workin to tab the whole song, but need some time...

Does anyone still have these tabs? Megaupload is down and patico lost his tabs when his pc started smoking.

The first 7 posts had me SO excited. Post #8 was a heart breaker. :(

I would love to get my hands on this tab too - if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated

Clicked on the website and got an FBI notice that the web site had been seized.

wow
it's nice to have it back,
i was so upset when my computer died... i had it almost forgoten

lost MANY tabs for the ukulele.
i was doing some researches and transcriptions for old Easter Island songs, traditional Chilean songs, and other flamenco tabs.
lost many hours of sleepless nights working in front of that damned old computer.
worst is that days before it died, i had bought another memory for storing the info....and guess what, never had the time to save all the data.

anyway, gotta keep ukeing

for those who want to learn it....

the video of this song is in Utube
search: paticochile

iorana

Top Bottom