where is it?

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
Why can't i find anybody with a koaloha superconcert in stock? Everywhere I check says they don't have one in stock and that ill have to wait for koaloha to send them one.

I'm too impatient for this.

I talked to mgm, he said he would have one in a week or two. I figure HMS would have it posted on their site. I've gone through koalohas list of dealers and called a few.

I'm just being dramatic. I'll probably wait the week and get it from mgm. He's got it for the cheapest price I've found. Plus it comes with a hard case that actually fits.

Now let me think... there is something that is a virtue but I just can't put my finger on it.

The time will go by quickly... not!

John

There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those with patients.

Ukulele Source in San Jose had one in stock this past Saturday. They don't post their inventory online, but the owners are really nice, and their contact information is on the website.

I bought a KoAloha tenor from MGM just a couple of weeks ago -- his estimate of when he'd have 'em in was accurate and they came in and he set it up and he shipped it right off to me. The time flew!
I'm very pleased. And I was happy to do business with MGM (I was familiar with his set up because a few months ago I bought a gently-used Kanilea superconcert that he set up originally and it was very nicely set up).

Why not just order one from the factory . . .

Top Bottom