Song Help Request Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton - Chord help!!!

Aloha tcbeckham,
Welcome to the UU and our forums..have fun and enjoy,...google musicteacher2010 and paxukulele for awesome ukulele video tutorials and Dr Uke for songs, chords and instructions..
Happy strummings..MM Stan... oh yeah enjoy..heres the Wonderful tonight chords and lyrics.. http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/e/eric_clapton/wonderful_tonight_crd.htm

I think that's the version I have too. I can't remember where I downloaded it from, if it was here or not.

I would caution that the chords changes don't exactly happen where they wrote them (at least in the version I have). Sometime they are right before the word, sometimes during and sometimes after. I had gotten so used to the chords occuring and being written right before the word that I'm still having to work on that part with this song.

Maybe that's just me being a newbie though. Still, as untalented as I am (yet, I hope) I can make it work, so it should be great for someone with a modecum of talent.

The chords used in the vid are F C Bb C(5433) and it's mentioned in the comments section.

Top Bottom