Wow!

joeybug

Reaction score
Hey everyone :D

About a week ago mds725 PM'd me to say that "a package containing "x" is on it's way to you" and to let him know if it incurred any custom charges, it did and this afternoon it arrived, all I can say is WOW.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MDS!

Here's some photos!

Joy001.jpg

Joy002.jpg

Joy003.jpg

More to follow and I'll do a video shortly!

Joy010.jpg

Joy011.jpg

Joy012.jpg

And me very happy with my surprise box of "x"

JoeyJoey.jpg

Thank you again, MDS!

Now I need to change my Sig, do a new graphic for my blog and my sig, running out of room!

I LOVE IT!!!!! I know you are going to love it! They have such a sweet sound. I had one I sold and now I want one again. I am so happy for you. It has been on your wish list for awhile. It looks brand new. Is it?
Huge congratulations to you!

Congrats! New "x"'s are always great! :) I'm waiting on FedEx to deliver a new "x" to me today. I hope to be smiling as broadly as you are!

NICE!!!!! You are one blessed woman with great friends!

I LOVE IT!!!!! I know you are going to love it! They have such a sweet sound. I had one I sold and now I want one again. I am so happy for you. It has been on your wish list for awhile. It looks brand new. Is it?
Huge congratulations to you!

I think it is, has the new look and came with all the tags still attached! I'm so pleased :D

Congrats! New "x"'s are always great! I'm waiting on FedEx to deliver a new "x" to me today. I hope to be smiling as broadly as you are!

Ooo...I hope your "x" is something really cool :D

NICE!!!!! You are one blessed woman with great friends!

I am VERY blessed with the friends I have :D

mds, karma will turn around and (not bite you in the back), but reward you. Makes the community oh so warm :3

Have fun with your new uke Joey!!! (I remember you saying you wanted a POIPLE flea, not purple, but POIPLE. I guess this is the one you've been longing for!!!)

Congrats Joey! Looks great! You've definitely got great friends. :D

Thanks, I most definitely have the BEST friends ever!

mds, karma will turn around and (not bite you in the back), but reward you. Makes the community oh so warm :3

Have fun with your new uke Joey!!! (I remember you saying you wanted a POIPLE flea, not purple, but POIPLE. I guess this is the one you've been longing for!!!)

Yus, it is the one I've been longing for! I've just finished making all the graphics and now I can PLAY!!!

That is great, enjoy it. :)

Thanks, I shall enjoy her immensely!

Joey... I am truly happy for you!! So nice! what a generous gift you have received! If she sounds even half as lovely as the color you are in for such a treat!! I can't wait to hear you play 'Joy'... A concert of the same color is next on my list...
Have a wonderful day!!

PS: Hurry up and post that video!! :)

Joey... I am truly happy for you!! So nice! what a generous gift you have received! If she sounds even half as lovely as the color you are in for such a treat!! I can't wait to hear you play 'Joy'... A concert of the same color is next on my list...
Have a wonderful day!!

PS: Hurry up and post that video!! :)

I will, I just realised why I have had problems tuning, it's a friction tuner and I'm used to geared ones so it may take me a while to get a video out as I might have a bit of change of strings! Sorry!

Nice little instrument, that, and well done with the "Hope" and "Joy" theme naming. Oddly, I have a concert I call "Joy" (because it has the Chinese character for "happiness" on the headstock), as well as a soprano I call "Peace" (because it has a peace dove on the headstock). Someday, somehow, I shall attain a tenor that has something on the headstock that will justify me calling it "Love."*

That's a nice purple colour. I'm actually a little surprised that your Eleuke isn't purple as well. You do have a bit of a purple theme going there.

*Belatedly, I have realised: all I need is "Love"...

Last edited:
A POIPLE flea! Lovely! I got to have a flea... congratulations on your new "Joy"!

And, thanks to the wonderful generosity of MDS & UU in general - another example of the Ukulele Aloha!

Nice little instrument, that, and well done with the "Hope" and "Joy" theme naming. Oddly, I have a concert I call "Joy" (because it has the Chinese character for "happiness" on the headstock), as well as a soprano I call "Peace" (because it has a peace dove on the headstock). Someday, somehow, I shall attain a tenor that has something on the headstock that will justify me calling it "Love."*

That's a nice purple colour. I'm actually a little surprised that your Eleuke isn't purple as well. You do have a bit of a purple theme going there.

*Belatedly, I have realised: all I need is "Love"...

I was close to getting a Violet Eleuke, but fell in love with the Rosewood, besides I had already planned to get a poiple Flea, and now I have one!

A POIPLE flea! Lovely! I got to have a flea... congratulations on your new "Joy"!

And, thanks to the wonderful generosity of MDS & UU in general - another example of the Ukulele Aloha!

Thanks, yes, I have seen so much Aloha in these forums since I joined, so many nice people, they make the UU a great place to call "home"

^ I love that shirt! :D

You've really got quite the ukulele collection now! I had a play with friction tuners when I was at SUS and my fumbling bumbling fingers just weren't co-ordinated enough for the fine adjustments they need. I'm sure you'll get used to them, but if you don't I'm pretty sure they sell geared tuners that look like frictions for the Flea range.

Top Bottom