Got my new Koaloha KCM-00!!!!!

sinus

Reaction score
FINALLY, I got my Koaloha concert after days of waiting.... Long days!!!!
The sound is exactly what I expected. Wonderful tone and brightness. looks great and set up and intonation are perfect. I put Worth Browns on it and she really sings to me now! Warm and bright and tons of volume.
I'm a happy guy.....!!!!
Best regards from Holland.
check out my ukulele band www.mannenmetkleintjes.nl

Congratulations! Lots of happy Koaloha buyers this week-- they really are wonderful ukes.

Congratulations! Lots of happy Koaloha buyers this week-- they really are wonderful ukes.

Exactly what he said.

Lovely!

CONGRATS :D we need pics. I love how each koaloha or just any uke that is made out of solid koa is unique and different. Enjoy your new ukulele. :)

Woo Hoo! Big congratulations to you. I am one of those lucky people that got a KoAloha Concert this week.

Seems like everybody is getting a koaloha concert and I just sold mine. Luckily I sold it get a koaloha super concert.

Congratulations! Have fun playing your new uke. I hope you take a moment, though, to post a photo or two. People here love to see new ukuleles!

Congrats on a Happy New Uke Day :D Love to see some photos! And maybe a video? Enjoy becoming acquainted with your new Ukulele!

Joey :music:

Aloha Sinus,
Congratulations on the new KoAloha concert...what a score..Glad it is working out for you and you like it alot...have fun and enjoy..happy strummings..MM Stan
I wait was worth it but a killer one eh..lol

Awesome!!! Congratulations on your new KoAloha, now you gotta show us some pictures!

Top Bottom