New Pono and a Tale to Tell

:(

Hopefully you'll have a quick recovery. Your new Pono is gorgeous!

that's messed up man! you're rather non-grumpy considering what happened. hope you recover quickly dude. that pretty pono ain't gonna rock itself!

take care buddy.:)

Well, my attitude is mostly Percocet induced ;). I'm pissed, but glad the kid is OK. My scoot is toast, but it was insured. No x-box, no uke, and my wife is out of town... going a little bat-s** already.:p

The thing that keeps me positive is the fact that if I had been in my car, the kid would have been jelly. So really everyone got very lucky.

Poor bastard....I bet if you washed those percocet down with a couple Long Islands you would feel a lot better. :D

hang in there man.

Just read and saw. Beautiful ukulele, bad luck. Wish you a speedy recovery, hang tough. I'm sure you"ll be :music: in no time.

omgoodness!! I hope your okay that is bummer!!! I know what its like to get into a motorcycle accident (long story short, no more double clutching for me) anyways beautiful uke by the time the cast comes off you'll be dying to play with it can't wait for the music that will come out of this unfortunate incident!!glad to hear that you and the uke are okay though!!

Top Bottom