PDA

View Full Version : Lessons in westchester new york.

mynameisHANNAH
07-29-2011, 03:00 PM
I would love to get some lessons to really get me started, I love my Uke and play it is often as I can, I just have a few things I really need help with and am not improving on my own.
Does anyone know of any teachers in my area? I don't live too far from the city, but lessons there are like $75 ph =/

shutinanxiety
07-29-2011, 03:21 PM

Marcy325
07-30-2011, 01:26 AM
Hi Hannah,
Looks like we're neighbors here in WC. I've been playing a little over a year, but play almost daily. I'm in a uke club, where I like to play solo and don't get boo'ed! Through my club I've participated in workshops and private lessons with some pro uke players--Jim D'Ville, A.J. Leonard, Jim Beloff. I'm no expert, but I've come a long way. I'm also a teacher by profession. Let me know about what you're looking to work on and then we can arrange to talk privately and see if working together might help
Marcy

PhilUSAFRet
07-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Hi Hannah,
Looks like we're neighbors here in WC. I've been playing a little over a year, but play almost daily. I'm in a uke club, where I like to play solo and don't get boo'ed! Through my club I've participated in workshops and private lessons with some pro uke players--Jim D'Ville, A.J. Leonard, Jim Beloff. I'm no expert, but I've come a long way. I'm also a teacher by profession. Let me know about what you're looking to work on and then we can arrange to talk privately and see if working together might help
Marcy

Great Idea...meetup with Marcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!