New Snake Suspenderz video

Howlin Hobbit

Reaction score
Boy, I just posted this and while I was reading the rest of the forums Ukisociety already watched and commented on it!

(Ukisociety wins the "quick comment" award. Thanks his fans while surfing the web for more.)

In any event, you can check out the latest Snake Suspenderz video if you'd like. It was recorded at the first gig for us since we replaced our missing bass player with my old friend salamandir... on tuba!

We got one more vid recorded and I'll be editing that later today. Of course, it takes hours for iMovie on my antique eMac to export it, so it might be tomorrow before I can post it!

Thanks for the video.

You guys are the epitome of "Cool"!

Great song and performance. Gotta love the enthousiasm and "now-you-didn't-see-that-coming-didya" trombone antics. We may expect you to set fire to you uke on the upcoming video and dance around it, yes?

I have to be honest here and say that I didn't hear the tuba very well due to noise from the bar. Would it be possible to use a microphone that aims at you and doesn't take in that much surrounding noise? That could really boost the sound quality.

On a very positive note, this video did show up in my Youtube "new videos" box, unlike the naked seeso and other vids. You guys must have the mojo flowing big time.

Thanks to all for the nice comments.

I have to be honest here and say that I didn't hear the tuba very well due to noise from the bar. Would it be possible to use a microphone that aims at you and doesn't take in that much surrounding noise? That could really boost the sound quality.

The problem is the vids are being recorded on a Canon PowerShot A540 and there's no place to plug in a microphone. It's the internal mike or nothin'.

In order to get us all in the frame our cinematographer (Sketch's wife, the inimitable Z-Lady) had to back away pretty far into the crowd.

My housemate supposedly has a video camera that records to a digital tape. Maybe it has an external mike plug. We'll check that out.

Top Bottom