Bill Tapia Interview

Kanaka916

Reaction score
Mahalo Nui Danny,
Grew up in the same neighborhood as him....even delivered paper where his house was...but it was 56 later...he he. thanks for the link..he is an inspiration to all of us...MM Stan

Thanks for the link! WOW 103 1/2! I saw the docuflim "To my sweetheart, Aloha" and he was getting on in that, but wow, I hope I play as good and look as good at 103 1/2 as he does!

He is such an inspiration. Shows the world that your never to old. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for posting that. I've watched recently-taken (the past few years) videos of him on YouTube and I can only hope that I'm that engaged if I get anywhere near his age. I'd love to see him in concert!

He used to give bass lessons to my buddy up in Lafayette, CA. 30 years ago...when he was only 73...crazy he's still going, I found out about him again a couple years ago when we were talking and a Google search turned up his site! What a great story, thanks for the link!

Cool. Thanks for the link. Just watched a uke documentary tjhis weekeend that talked about Biil Tapia.

Top Bottom