UU Fantasy Football---Year 3

haolejohn

Reaction score
Who is interested in doing fantasy football again? Yahoo...Same rules as last year???

I commished the league last year, shall I revive the league? All entrants are welcome IMO as long as numbers are even.

Big Dan, If you would like to that would be nice. I would like for a live draft again like previous years.

Also this would be the fourth year, not year three.

I get on it today. I will keep standard rules (as opposed to last year). I will send invites to those that played last year and any new folks send me a PM with your email.

Please check out the rules and let me know if there are any you would like to change. Do we need a flex position on the roster? Do we want to add any special points bonuses that Yahoo added this year?

Live draft is set for Saturday September 3rd at 7pm EST. I can change this as needed as well. Last year there were just a few of us in the live draft. I would much rather there be more. It's much more fun that way.

just joined the league. hopefully i don't miss the draft again.

How are we doing on teams Dan?

We currently have 7 teams. If you plan on playing, please get signed up. I am continuing to allow the new managers to join. We have one so far. I have invited another. If everyone returns and we add 2 new people, we will be fine.

I don't know how to handle having an odd number of teams at draft time. Since we are a head to head league, this is a requirement. My fist thought is that the last person to sign up get's cut, regardless of returning or not. Any thoughts?

Mr. Newton, if we plan on having a rematch of last years finals, you will need to sign up. AHEM, is this thing on?...

Top Bottom