MULTIPLE covers, FRESH youtube channel, PLEASE check it out!

juice

Reaction score
HELLO UU!!

My name is Greg, I'm a student at Berklee College of Music, and i just recently started my own youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/TheGregwah

I've posted up there 6 flashy music videos, 4 of which have never been released to ze publc before today, and two of which feature a ukulele.

The first of which is a cover of Walter Beasley doing a cover of William DeVaughn, the song is titled "Be Thankful"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBhkDCPty88&feature=channel_video_title

The second song is a cover of Janelle Monae, the song is titled "Oh Maker"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se4BtX36xo0&feature=relmfu

SO FAR, these are the only two videos I have up that contain a Ukulele, but please feel free to check out the other ones, and don't be afraid to let me know what you think!! All my contact information is on the videos and should be on the Channel page. I started playing ukulele as a pastime a couple years ago, and I can credit this site and its great community (especially Aldrine) for getting me to where I am today!
I would really appreciate it if you checked out the channel, maybe even spread the word?
Much love-

HELLO UU!!

My name is Greg, I'm a student at Berklee College of Music,

I'm a Berklee grad! When are they going to have a ukulele principle?!?! I had to settle with drums and an MP&E major!

I'm a Berklee grad! When are they going to have a ukulele principle?!?! I had to settle with drums and an MP&E major!

Nuprin-
There actually are a handful of people here who consider themselves Ukulele principles, even though technically there is no real "Ukulele Department" yet. Most of them are either vocalists or guitar players who simply play their Ukes all the time and even in ensemble classes and so forth. I'm sure some of the faculty dabble but as far as I know there is no Ukulele department head YET, thought I'm sure there will be in the future. And wouldn't you know I'm a drum principle and MP&E Major as well!! Small world on the internets... if you are interested in seeing any of that sort of work there are videos on the page which display some of my drumming and / or production work, please check them out let me know what you think! It'd be great to hear from an alum.

Kazz-
I don't know a Rich Cody by name, but I'm sure I've at least seen him around if not heard him play. I'll definitely be on the lookout!

Aloha Greg,
Welcome to the UU and our forums...have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings..Thanks for the videos..MM Stan

Nuprin-
There actually are a handful of people here who consider themselves Ukulele principles, even though technically there is no real "Ukulele Department" yet. Most of them are either vocalists or guitar players who simply play their Ukes all the time and even in ensemble classes and so forth. I'm sure some of the faculty dabble but as far as I know there is no Ukulele department head YET, thought I'm sure there will be in the future. And wouldn't you know I'm a drum principle and MP&E Major as well!! Small world on the internets... if you are interested in seeing any of that sort of work there are videos on the page which display some of my drumming and / or production work, please check them out let me know what you think! It'd be great to hear from an alum.

Kazz-
I don't know a Rich Cody by name, but I'm sure I've at least seen him around if not heard him play. I'll definitely be on the lookout!

I'm a fan of Stephen Webber but if Berklee is going to offer classes on turntables, then they have to offer classes on uke!

I checked out your video of "Everything In Its Right Place"...great job!

Nuprin-

Kazz-

He is a great guitar player, and a great friend of mine!

Be Thankful- one of the greatest tunes of all time in my estimation. Knocked it out of the park there- well done!

Top Bottom