Daily Ukulele July 31st 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :d

Apologises for the dishevelled look in the video, I've been up most of the night in pain, but I thought since I got it recorded I would put it out here :D

Page: 84
Song: For Me And My Gal

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Nice to see the DU again. Sorry to hear about your evening. I hope you're feeling better.

Thanks for the video! Although your strumming hand is inexplicably off-camera, it looks like you're mastering the upstrum. :)

Aloha Joey,
Thanks for keeping up the Daily Ukulele.....sorry to hear you are in pain too and cannot sleep.....I am always happy to hear your playing and the effort you give even with health issues..
Good Job Girl..way to go...Happy strummings..MM Stan

I always enjoy listening to your contributions! Thanks for sharing all!

Thanks for starting my morning off right. Did you hear me? I was playing and singing right along with you. I'm so grateful you play like a "real" person that's learning the ukulele. Some of those folks on video are with me on the first word and chord and then they are so far ahead of me I can never catch up. How do they ever get their fingers moving and in some of those chords so fast? (Experience, yeah, I've heard that word)
Hope you can get in a nap and feel better.

Shirley

Thank you, Joey! I hope you feel better tonight. I also look forward to your videos, since I'm learning, too. Wonderful pic of you and your new poiple flea!

Hey Joey. Thanks for the new vid mate. Hope you're doing OK. Beautiful song that one. Blessings, Jon.

Top Bottom