KOA Lovers, Taylor K12CE for Sale, Unique and Unusual Figure!

joejeweler

Reaction score
KOA Lovers, Taylor K12CE for Sale, Unique and Unusual "Figure"!

I realize this site is mostly for ukulele players, but there are some who dabble in guitars here!

This is a "unique" 2007 Grand Concert size Koa/Spruce K12CE. (Cutaway Electric)

A narrow wasted very comfortable to play size, with tone/volumn/and looks to die for. I've seen a lot of this
model over the years, and this koa is more akin to what you would expect to see on Taylor's top of the line "Presentation" series at 3X the money. Check around and you'll find a lot of average looking A or AA koa on these.

NOT here though.........even the sides are AAAA or better koa!
If they ever update the Rorschach ink blot tests, i vote they include a pic of this back! :nana:
(i'd love to hear some of the responses!)

Only selling to reduce numbers of guitars, since i have a few Kevin Ryan Grand Parlor custom builds in
Brazilian/Engleman, along with several other individal luthiered works.

Full details here: http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220481
(price was just reduced to $3,000.00)

I will consider a trade for a nice Moore Bettah Tenor Ukulele, slotted headstock prefered, or a Concert sized MB.

Over the last 35 years or so i've owned maybe 100 acoustic guitars. This is the ONLY guitar i've purchased brand new!
Other than the "technicality" of this being previously sold to me, it still is brand new in every meaningful way. I played
it for 5 minutes when it first arrived a few years ago to make sure eveything was ok, and then stored "her" away
properly humidified.

I listed this initially over at the Acoustic Guitar Forum, but thought everyone here might appreciate a fine set of KOA.

A few Pics:

DSC027721edited.jpg

DSC02787edited.jpg

DSC02784edited.jpg

Last edited:
....a few more pics:

DSC02797edited.jpg

DSC02791edited.jpg

Fine tight grained spruce top
DSC02793edited.jpg

Last edited:
Being that it's Sunday and all, "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD that is GORGEOUS" and I know it sounds as good as it looks. Best of luck with the sale.

Being that it's Sunday and all, "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD that is GORGEOUS" and I know it sounds as good as it looks. Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks Ray,....sure is one fine looking gal. She sounds mighty fine also!!!
I purchased this one back when i was gainfully employed, (among many others!)

.....not the case now so i move a few once in awhile to free up some cash for other interests.

Last edited:
Been searching for an all koa Taylor for months now. If only this had a koa top! Beautiful guitar anyway!!!

Aloha Joe,
Yup a little older than you....and I have your little brother to your taylor...hmmm decisions...MM Stan
DSC00049.jpg

pretty,prettypretty,prettypretty,prettypretty,prettypretty,pretty.
wow, that's pretty. wish I could buy it, but I hARDLY PICK UP A GUITAR anymore, the necks feel so FAT.

Aloha Joe,
Yup a little older than you....and I have your little brother to your taylor...hmmm decisions...MM Stan
DSC00049.jpg

Looks like some nice bearclaw there,......BUT,.......

........what's the back look like?????? :drool:

Don't be a tease................... :D

Top Bottom