This is a problem, can we tone it down?

lemmesee -- i got about 550 posts at about a minute each -- that alone is 9+ hours, then when you figure you probably spend 90% of your time here reading -- ugh :uhoh:

oh well, there's worse things to be addicted to -- have fun :nana:

I know exactly what you mean, my SO always gets on my case when I'm logged on. Turn your 'puter off, unplug it and toss it. Problem solved but sometimes I wish it were that easy. Sorry, can't prescribe any medication for your addiction.

do u mean like... everybody stop posting as much? cause i dont think itle work.

You make a very good point. I pretty much try to play all day until my fingers hurt, then use the forums. But I've been getting too conditioned now and they don't hurt as often. Either that or the nerves are dying lol.

UU Confessional

I think we need a U.U. confessional built. At any time we can go in and confess our sin of posting way too much and reading the forums for endless hours. Maybe Deach could be our father confessor. Think, "Father Deach, forgive me for I have sinned." We then could leave the confessional, go back to posting and reading the forums, knowing we can always go back to 'Father Deach' for absolution next week.

An ooku-holic? or a Yuke-a-holic?

it would be pronounced "oo-ku-hol-ic" but spelled, "uku-holic. lol

EDIT: and that was already said......greattt

Last edited:
I think we need a U.U. confessional built. At any time we can go in and confess our sin of posting way too much and reading the forums for endless hours. Maybe Deach could be our father confessor. Think, "Father Deach, forgive me for I have sinned." We then could leave the confessional, go back to posting and reading the forums, knowing we can always go back to 'Father Deach' for absolution next week.

"Father Deach, Forgive me for I have sinned. I only have 49 hours of uke playing a week, when I promised you 50. I went to the Jake Shimabukuro concert but I forgot to kiss 1 of his footsteps as he walked by me. I deserve the worst punishement in the world. 100 lashings with the aquila wound strings!!!!"

"Father Deach, Forgive me for I have sinned. I only have 49 hours of uke playing a week, when I promised you 50. I went to the Jake Shimabukuro concert but I forgot to kiss 1 of his footsteps as he walked by me. I deserve the worst punishement in the world. 100 lashings with the aquila wound strings!!!!"

nikolo, you have seen the light!

I don't know deach yet. He seems to just appear and post in my threads and make fun of me and then dissapears again into a cloud of purple smoke.

;)

I don't know deach yet. He seems to just appear and post in my threads and make fun of me and then dissapears again into a cloud of purple smoke.

;)

I'm afraid that's the magic of Deach. But -- he's probably not making fun of you. Just enjoy and go along for the ride.

Top Bottom