Selling Two Magical Instruments

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
For the Markeplace. I have two instruments I am willing to part with reluctantly. Nothing but perfection in each but I am lusting for a Moore Bettah Tenor.
For sale are the following:
Ken Timms # 160 custom built all Mahogany Soprano with Grover geared tuners in mint condition, nice low action, perfect intonation, case and new Worth brown strings installed.
Will sell for $600 delivered CONUS. Picture available by request , please send PM.
Also for sale: Kelii all koa Tenor, almost new, in new condition, with new Savarez strings nice low action easy to play sounds better than most K brands I tried. Perfect intonation. Will sell for $600 delivered CONUS Pictures available upon request from PM.
I love and hate to part with both of these ukes but my UAS has taken me to Moore Bettah and I'm done in. Please help me by buying one or both of my spectacular ukes.
Thanks BobTimmsX.jpgKeliiX.jpg
PS I will add photos of each with my name and date tomorrow.

Also for sale: Kelii all koa Tenor, almost new, in new condition, with new Savarez strings nice low action easy to play sounds better than most K brands I tried. Thanks BobView attachment 26335View attachment 26336

Ohhh...I don't know. You made a statement that the Kelii sounds better than most K brands....you gotta post a sound clip so prospective buyers can hear the difference!!!

Ken Timms # 160 custom built all Mahogany Soprano with Grover geared tuners in mint condition, nice low action, perfect intonation, case and new Worth brown strings installed.

On what basis is the Timms soprano a custom model? Did you specify something different to the usual spec?

For the Markeplace. I have two instruments I am willing to part with reluctantly. Nothing but perfection in each but I am lusting for a Moore Bettah Tenor.
For sale are the following:
Will sell for $600 delivered CONUS. Picture available by request , please send PM.
Also for sale: Kelii all koa Tenor, almost new, in new condition, with new Savarez strings nice low action easy to play sounds better than most K brands I tried. Perfect intonation. Will sell for $600 delivered CONUS Pictures available upon request from PM.
I love and hate to part with both of these ukes but my UAS has taken me to Moore Bettah and I'm done in. Please help me by buying one or both of my spectacular ukes.
Thanks BobView attachment 26335View attachment 26336

Are you on the "list"?

These instruments were reposted on separate thread and have been sold. Locking thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom