Daily Ukulele August 1st 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone :D

Okay, so I ended up sleeping the majority of yesterday because of bad pain the night before, and then was up at some stupid time this morning with pain bad again before going back to bed and sleeping until about an hour ago.. SO, here's today's!

Page: 275
Song: Wouldn't It Be Nice

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Aloha Joey,
I love that song...sorry you are not feeling well...thank you for the inspiration....I will give it a go..Have a nice day and hope you feel better...Hoa is fun eh.. Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Thanks, Joey. I bought this book so I can play along with you every day.:) This one has so many chords (I'm a beginner), I may just play some of them, and let you play the rest for me. Take care.

Thanks, Joey. I bought this book so I can play along with you every day.:) This one has so many chords (I'm a beginner), I may just play some of them, and let you play the rest for me. Take care.

It may not be every day, just when I have a video or two! Probably for the next couple of days I will because I have "easier" songs to learn for my blog!

I love this song (although I was a bit intimidated to learn it because of all the chords), and I enjoyed your performance. This song plays a small but pivotal role in the movie "Fifty First Dates," where it also joins IZ's version of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" on the soundtrack.

Top Bottom