Devil May Cry 4

anybody going to buy the game? i'm so hyped for this game, can't decide whether to get it for 360 or PS3. can anyone help me out :D

Yeah i played the demo, its a really great game. I'd say get it for the ps3 though because of it being a japanese game it was ported to being a 360 game. kinda like when sports games from america e.g. nfl 08 and nba live 08 were ported to ps3 most people preferred it for 360 becuz of some lag in the ps3 versions. hope this help. my sources may be incorrect but its stuff i hear around all the techy people i know.

Yeah i played the demo, its a really great game. I'd say get it for the ps3 though because of it being a japanese game it was ported to being a 360 game. kinda like when sports games from america e.g. nfl 08 and nba live 08 were ported to ps3 most people preferred it for 360 becuz of some lag in the ps3 versions. hope this help. my sources may be incorrect but its stuff i hear around all the techy people i know.

thanks man! yeah im deciding to get it for ps3 because we got like 2 or 3 games for the ps3 and like 6 for the 360, but anyways, thanks

Yeah its a cool game, but if you're not in a hurry to get a console primarily a ps3 rumor has it they are making a slim..... now im stuck with this bulky one. This is the prototype bite off of the wii.
PS3Slim%20GI.jpg

actually not all Devil May Cry copies for the PS3 are laggy. the newer ones were fixed since the demo contained the prototype coding. if u ask me, DMC4 is a PS3 game.

never said DMC4 is laggy for the ps3. It was acutually suppose to be a PS3 exclusive because its previous games were only on the playstation consoles, i guess they wanted to make more money by porting it to the 360 also. What i said was laggy was when they ported nba live 08 and Madden 08 to the ps3. Thats why more people prefer sports games on the 360.

i totaly want to play this game but u dont get to play as dante ur some guy with a cursed arm or at least thats wat i last heard about it

i totaly want to play this game but u dont get to play as dante ur some guy with a cursed arm or at least thats wat i last heard about it

you get to play as dante for about 7 missions, near the end. it's a good game. beat it on human and devil hunter mode, just needa beat it on son of sparda mode.

Top Bottom